RIIHAN307E – Vehicle Loading Crane under 10m tonne is a comprehensive training program that teaches individuals how to safely and efficiently operate a vehicle loading crane. This course covers all aspects of crane operation, including pre-operational checks, load lifting and lowering, safe maneuvering, and emergency procedures.
The course is designed to equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to operate a vehicle loading crane in a variety of settings, such as construction sites, warehouses, and ports. The program is led by experienced trainers who provide hands-on training, enabling learners to gain practical experience in operating a crane.
At the end of the program, learners will be able to competently demonstrate safely, effectively, and efficiently the ability to:
- perform start-up, park-up, shutdown, and vehicle positioning procedures
- isolate a work area in the vicinity of vehicle loading cranes, including displaying signage and erecting barriers
- lift and position loads using crane controls and function
- direct crane operations using load-moving signals applicable to the site
- monitor load and crane hook movements and locations
- return cranes to lock down position
- clean, check and store plant, tools, and equipment
- dispose of environmentally sensitive fluids and materials
- park and secure equipment
Vehicle Loading Crane under 10m tonne is an essential training program for anyone seeking a career in logistics or for individuals who need to operate a vehicle crane as part of their job. The course is Nationally Recognised and accredited and recognised by industry bodies, ensuring that learners receive high-quality and relevant training.
The training program includes both theoretical and practical components, ensuring that learners have a solid understanding of the principles of crane operation and are able to put them into practice. It covers a range of topics, such as understanding crane components and controls, assessing risks and hazards, calculating load capacities, and maintaining the crane in good working condition.
Training can be delivered both on-site, with your vehicle or at our training center.
There are no pre-requisites
A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment (This is not a licenced outcome, for Vehicle Loading Crane (CV) High Risk Work Licence training, click here)